Principal / Associate Hydrogeologist - Sydney
Job no: 499062
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NSW
Principal Hydrogeologist - Sydney
- A career opportunity to work with Geotechnical and Environmental experts
- Feel proud of work you do and the problems you solve and learn something new every day
To meet our current needs and our future projections we are looking for a renowned technical expert in hydrogeology. You will become part of an ambitious company and develop a successful career with national and international project opportunities.
About the role
Our team is busy and growing with a strong pipeline of work across infrastructure and transport mining and energy sectors.
This role is a combined technical, operational, and commercial position. You will work closely with specialists in the geotechnical and environments team working on a variety of geographically diverse projects.
As a specialist member of our team you’ll be focused on:
- Providing geotechnical & hydrogeological support; solutions & verification for projects; supporting technical interaction with stakeholders through all project stages
- Build and manage teams of specialists from different disciplines to complete projects
- Scope, manage and interpret ground investigations to characterise the groundwater environment and support engineering design
- Report writing, interpretation of groundwater to support design, groundwater management
- Authoring complex assessments / reports and report review.
- Promoting external communications to the market, presenting at conferences, developing activities in the wider media
Your areas of expertise include groundwater assessment, soil & groundwater remediation design, hydrogeology and the impacts on civil and building infrastructure projects. You enjoy passing on your technical expertise and support junior staff with their development.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- A degree in Engineering and expertise in the field of Hydrogeology. Post-graduate qualifications in Hydrogeology would be viewed favourably
- Expertise in engineering groundwater and modelling
- Experience working in a consulting business, developing client relationships, contributing to business growth, winning work individually and for others
- Planning and project management skills.
- A drive to take ownership of quality and be accountable for high quality delivery of groundwater related projects.
Every day, our people come together to find solutions for our clients’ complex challenges.
Our experts are at the forefront of their specialisation in engineering, geotechnical, environmental, and project management services.
Whether in Australia, New Zealand, or collaborating on projects across the globe, you’ll be part of a team of 20,000 professionals committed to affecting positive change.
Why join us?
- We delight in delivering the highest technical standards. It’s in our DNA
- We’re proud of our experts and our projects. We’re generous in celebrating them
- We invest in our people. Our technical and leadership training builds careers
- We understand work isn’t everything. We support you to make space for the other parts of your life
- We make a difference. Some projects are large and iconic; others are small and complex. They all enhance our world.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Option to purchase an additional 4 weeks leave
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Employee stock purchase plan and novated vehicle leasing options
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We understand that uniqueness delivers new thinking. Our clients do too.
We’re committed to ensuring our workforce reflects the rich diversity of the communities in which we work.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend