HR Administrator / Coordinator - Sydney, New South Wales
Job no: 499520
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NSW
Categories: Corporate Functions / Administration
Supportive & collaborative team culture
- Mentorship, coaching and career development
- Hybrid working environment
About the opportunity
This unique role is an opportunity for a proactive Administrator or HR graduate to develop your HR skills through exposure to multiple HR practices, processes, projects and policies.
Our HR shared services team is a fast paced and dynamic environment. We deliver a wide range of HR support to a large internal customer base across ANZ. The role is guaranteed to keep you busy, challenged and in demand as you’ll deliver effective process related HR tasks and projects across the employee life cycle for the wider HR team and our managers.
A typical day includes:
- Letter and employment agreement generation
- Monitoring HR policies, processes and compliance
- Producing analytical reports for the business
- Working on projects and improvement initiatives
- Assisting with HRIS tasks including onboarding and offboarding employees
- Support with immigration queries including visa management
- Exposure to recruitment
- General administration duties
You will benefit from mentorship and coaching from HR professionals within the business. Over time, there is potential for career development once you master this role!
Ideally you’ll have completed a Bachelor Degree in Business / Human Resources or equivalent or have experience working in an administrative role with a sharp eye for detail and a genuine interest in process and efficiency improvements.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft suite including a sound understanding of Excel (e.g. pivot tables and vlookups)
- High level of initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Maturity and discretion
- Excellent communication skills and experience providing outstanding customer service
- A positive attitude and strong desire to learn
We’re looking for an immediate start so if this position sounds like you, please apply.
Every day, our people come together to find solutions for our clients’ complex challenges.
Our experts are at the forefront of their specialisation in engineering, geotechnical, environmental, and project management services.
Whether in Australia, New Zealand, or collaborating on projects across the globe, you’ll be part of a team of 20,000 professionals committed to affecting positive change.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Option to purchase an additional 4 weeks leave
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Employee stock purchase plan
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We understand that uniqueness delivers new thinking. Our clients do too.
We’re committed to ensuring our workforce reflects the rich diversity of the communities in which we work.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend