Senior / Associate Geotechnical Engineer – Perth
- A great career opportunity to provide technical leadership in a specialist geotechnical engineering consultancy
- A variety of projects across multiple sectors
- Salary $125,000 to $200,000
Our ideal person is passionate about technical leadership, enjoys working on a broad range of challenging projects from the very large to small, tackling complex problems with innovative solutions, and helping develop the next generation of Geotechnical Engineers and Engineering Geologists.
About the role
Tetra Tech Coffey has been connecting great people to the best work since 1959.
We have a passionate and highly experienced team of engineers, geologists and project management consultants working on some of the most challenging geotechnical projects in Western Australia and internationally. This position will provide geotechnical leadership, and will drive technical excellence, help us pursue our key markets and build key client relationships through technical delivery.
Our business is growing and we're looking for the best geotechnical engineers to join our specialist team. If you feel your career growth has slowed or topped out, then come and talk to us – there’s plenty of room for technical leaders to grow and be recognised.
You have an enviable reputation for high quality geotechnical work. You’re well credentialed, ideally holding a Master’s degree in Geotechnical Engineering along with being a Chartered Professional Engineer.
You'll have at least 10 years geotechnical engineering experience, working in an engineering consultancy environment. You’ll bring a great track record in successful project delivery as a technical specialist, excellent client relationship skills and enjoy communicating/liaising directly with clients and helping win projects. You'll be sought after as a mentor to our emerging professionals and will be committed to help deliver our internal geotechnical training programmes. Your reputation will attract talented people to Tetra Tech Coffey.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please call June Roberts on (02) 9406 1230.
Every day, our people come together to find solutions for our clients’ complex challenges.
Our experts are at the forefront of their specialisation in engineering, geotechnical, environmental, and project management services.
Whether in Australia, New Zealand, or collaborating on projects across the globe, you’ll be part of a team of 21,000 professionals committed to affecting positive change.
Why join us?
- We delight in delivering the highest technical standards. It’s in our DNA.
- We’re proud of our experts and our projects. We’re generous in celebrating them.
- We invest in our people. Our technical and leadership training builds careers.
- We understand work isn’t everything. We support you to make space for the other parts of your life with excellent flexibility and work/life balance.
- We make a difference. Some projects are large and iconic; others are small and complex. They all enhance our world.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Option to purchase an additional 4 weeks leave
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Employee stock purchase plan
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We understand that diversity of people brings diversity of thought. Our clients do too. We’re committed to ensuring our workforce reflects the communities in which we work. We are committed to creating inclusion and a sense of belonging for all at Tetra Tech Coffey.
Date opened 24 November 2022, date closing 24 December 2022.