Senior Associate or Principal Geotechnical Engineer – Perth
- A great career opportunity to provide technical leadership in a specialist geotechnical engineering consultancy
- A variety of projects across multiple sectors
- Salary base $115,000 to $180,000 + superannuation
Our ideal person is passionate about technical leadership, enjoys working on a broad range of challenging projects from the very large to small, tackling complex problems with innovative solutions, and helping develop the next generation of Geotechnical Engineers and Engineering Geologists.
About the role
Tetra Tech Coffey has been connecting great people to the best work since 1959.
We have a passionate and highly experienced team of engineers, geologists and project management consultants working on some of the most challenging geotechnical projects in Western Australia and internationally. This position will provide geotechnical leadership, and will drive technical excellence, help us pursue our key markets and build key client relationships through technical delivery.
Our business is growing and we're looking for the best geotechnical engineers to join our specialist team. If you feel your career growth has slowed or topped out, then come and talk to us – there’s plenty of room for technical leaders to grow and be recognised.
You have an enviable reputation for high quality geotechnical work. You’re well credentialed, ideally holding a Master’s degree in Geotechnical Engineering along with being a Chartered Professional Engineer.
You'll have at least 10 years geotechnical engineering experience, working in an engineering consultancy environment. You’ll bring a great track record in successful project delivery as a technical specialist, excellent client relationship skills and enjoy communicating/liaising directly with clients and helping win projects. You'll be sought after as a mentor to our emerging professionals and will be committed to help deliver our internal geotechnical training programmes. Your reputation will attract talented people to Tetra Tech Coffey.
If you would like to discuss this role further please call June Roberts on (02) 9406 1230.
Date opened 7 March 2023, date closing 6 April 2023.
Our expertise covers all areas of geospatial data capture and data management. We work with a wide range of clients to manage and develop their assets and resources—from government and private sectors to facilities managers and national agencies. We draw on our international Tetra Tech Delta [link removed] expertise and invest in our staff’s capabilities to ensure we provide safe and efficient solutions.
You’ll enjoy these benefits:
- We support you to make space for the other parts of your life - flexible and hybrid work, study breaks and leave purchase plans enabling you to have up to 8 weeks of annual leave per year!
- Opportunities to work across a wide variety of projects, clients and sectors
- Professional development opportunities including coaching by our approachable technical experts
- Professional memberships
- Reward and recognition program
- Participation in company ownership through our employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave for primary and secondary care givers
- Employee assistance program available to all staff and their immediate families
- Multiple Employee Resource Groups that support employees to create collaborative, safe space teams with others who share diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Travel discounts through our corporate traveller program
- Novated vehicle leasing options
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We understand that uniqueness delivers new thinking. Our clients do too.
We’re committed to ensuring our workforce reflects the rich diversity of the communities in which we work.
Tetra Tech Coffey Pty Ltd is a member of the Diversity Council Australia.
Tetra Tech Coffey (NZ) Limited is a member of the Diversity Works NZ.