Receptionist - Melbourne, Victoria
Job no: 499658
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - VIC
Categories: Corporate Functions / Administration
- Busy front office role in a fast-paced office environment
- Customer service is core to all you do
- Southbank, Melbourne
As the first point of contact for our clients and staff from around Australia and New Zealand, this role will provide challenge and variety every day!
About the role
This is a great opportunity for a service focussed professional to provide efficient and high-quality customer service to our clients, staff and service providers as you manage the front office reception role and associated administration.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Meet and greet office visitors and clients
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls
- Manage building access cards and visitor access
- Manage and coordinate meeting room bookings
- Manage outbound/inbound local, domestic and international courier bookings
- Office stationery management
- Office food and beverage catering
- Liaise with onsite building management and security
- Liaise with internal and external contractors
- Kitchen coordination
- Accounts payable
- Other adhoc administrative tasks such as word processing, formatting, photocopying, binding, assisting with organising events and office meetings
To be successful in this role you'll need to have at least 1 years’ experience in reception and providing administrative support within a fast paced, deadline driven and high performing work environment.
You'll also need to be a proficient user of the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe and have experience using a database system.
You'll have a strong customer service, delivery and quality focus, with high attention to detail.
We'll also be seeking someone who has great time management, prioritising, and organisational skills.
Full onsite training with be provided, junior candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position.
Every day, our people come together to find solutions for our clients’ complex challenges.
Our experts are at the forefront of their specialisation in engineering, geotechnical, environmental, and project management services.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive work environment
- Option to purchase an additional 4 weeks leave per year
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Participation in company ownership through our employee stock purchase plan
- Novated vehicle leasing options
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We understand that uniqueness delivers new thinking. Our clients do too.
We’re committed to ensuring our workforce reflects the rich diversity of the communities in which we work.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend