Project Management Administrator - Melbourne
Job no: 499685
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - VIC
Categories: Corporate Functions / Administration
- Diverse and interesting project support role
- Great opportunity for an Administrator to grow with a professional consultancy
- Southbank, Melbourne
Reporting into the Administration Team Leader you’ll work closely with our project managers and environmental engineers and will play an important role assisting the team to ensure we achieve client and project objectives. This is an interesting role which will give you great insight to project management within a professional services consultancy.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide administration support such as compiling, editing and formatting reports and tenders;
- Provide financial assistance including invoicing, approval of payments, budget claims and time sheets
- Organise and track training for the teams and assisting with new employee inductions
- Liaise with the travel team to co-ordinate travel and accommodation, assist in preparing field packs and logistics
- Liaise with project stakeholders including the client, statutory authorities, consultants and contractors
- Maintain accurate records via spreadsheets, databases and other record management systems
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join a supportive team within a successful global consultancy.
Here’s what you’ll need to succeed:
- Customer service experience and high attention to detail in all that you do
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and confidence in communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- A high level of initiative, organisational skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, ideally gained from an administrative support or reception role
- Competent skills in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word (and preferably Acrobat)
- An eagerness to learn new skills; to jump in and support others along with a positive and motivated approach will ensure your success
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position.
Every day, our people come together to find solutions for our clients’ complex challenges.
Our experts are at the forefront of their specialisation in engineering, geotechnical, environmental, and project management services.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible/hybrid work environment
- Option to purchase an additional 4 weeks leave per year
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Participation in company ownership through our employee stock purchase plan
- Novated vehicle leasing options
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We understand that uniqueness delivers new thinking. Our clients do too. We’re committed to ensuring our workforce reflects the rich diversity of the communities in which we work.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend