Project Manager (client-side) - Port Macquarie, NSW
Job no: 499731
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NSW
Categories: Project Management Consulting
- A brilliant opportunity to work with a highly regarded top tier consultancy
- Commercial, Mixed Use, Local Government, Health and Education sector projects
- Mid-north Coast, NSW
Significant pipeline of work; client sites are located within a one-hour commute of Port Macquarie; flex and hybrid work.
About the opportunity
This role will see you manage the full project delivery life cycle for a range of projects. Supported and coached by experienced senior project managers, you'll be responsible for:
- Successfully delivering projects from inception to handover
- Ensuring all objectives are met including; project scope, deadlines, cost, quality, risk management, communications, resource management, procurement and integration
- Leading and managing critical relationships with key stakeholders
Our project management team is a fast and dynamic environment with a strong reputation for 1st class quality and results for our clients. We’re enjoying a strong forward order book which means we work hard when we need all hands-on deck, but we balance that with flexible and hybrid work practices to ensure you're supported with time and space for the other important priorities in life.
As an experienced client-side project manager, you’ll need to have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in project or construction management, engineering, architecture or quantity surveying
- 3+ years’ experience managing private or public projects within the building design, construction or infrastructure industries
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Success at building and managing client relationships
- Well-developed problem solving and negotiation skills
- A current drivers’ license
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position and the successful applicant will need to undergo the national police checking process.
Every day, our people come together to find solutions for our clients’ complex challenges.
Our experts are at the forefront of their specialisation in engineering, geotechnical, environmental, and project management services.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible/hybrid work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Option to purchase an additional 4 weeks leave per year
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Participation in company ownership through our employee stock purchase plan
- Novated vehicle leasing options
- Dell Employee Purchasing Program and
- Personal Car Hire Discounts
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We understand that uniqueness delivers new thinking. Our clients do too. We’re committed to ensuring our workforce reflects the rich diversity of the communities in which we work.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend