Junior Administrator - Sydney
Job no: 499919
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NSW
Categories: Corporate Functions / Administration
Junior Administrator - Sydney
- Diverse position working within a supportive team environment
- Great opportunity for a Junior Administrator to grow with a professional consultancy
- Chatswood, Sydney
Reporting into the Administration Team Lead, you will work within the admin team providing support to key project stakeholders, including our own consultants, project teams, our clients and suppliers/subcontractors.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide administration support such as compiling, editing and formatting reports and tenders and collate professional CVs for project resources
- Provide financial assistance with account payable processing and approvals, raise purchase orders
- Organise and track training for the teams and assisting with new employee inductions
- Liaise with project stakeholders including the client, statutory authorities, consultants and contractors
- Support the maintenance of accurate records via spreadsheets, databases and other record management systems
- Assist project managers with their project maintenance
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join a supportive team within a successful global consultancy.
Here’s what you’ll need to succeed:
- Customer service experience and high attention to detail in all you do
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and confidence in communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- Some financial literacy in a project environment and general office management would be great
- A high level of initiative, organisational skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, ideally gained from an administrative support or project environment
- Intermediate skills in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Word (and preferably Acrobat)
- An eagerness and ability to learn new skills; to jump in and support others along with a positive and motivated approach will ensure your success
- Enjoy working in a busy professional environment
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position.
Our business offers
- Flexible and hybrid work, tailored hours, remote work, study breaks and leave purchase plans enabling you to have up to 8 weeks of annual leave per year!
- Opportunity to work across a wide variety of projects, clients and sectors
- Professional development opportunities
- Reward and recognition program
- Paid parental leave for primary and secondary care givers
- Employee assistance program available to all staff and their immediate families
- Travel discounts and memberships through our corporate travel program
With multiple offices across Australia and New Zealand, you can work locally, nationally or across the region.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We understand that uniqueness delivers new thinking. Our clients do too. We’re committed to ensuring our workforce reflects the rich diversity of the communities in which we work.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend