Client-side Assistant Project Managers, Project Managers and Senior Project Managers – Health Sector
Job no: 499920
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - QLD
Categories: Project Management Consulting
- A brilliant opportunity to work with a highly regarded top tier consultancy
- Manage the full delivery life cycle for Health sector projects
- Brisbane, QLD
Fantastic opportunity to advance your client-side career; join a close-knit team of professionals delivering high end construction & fit-out projects to the Health sector
About the opportunity
This role will see you manage the full project delivery life cycle for a range of projects. Supported and coached by experienced senior project managers, you'll be responsible for:
- Successfully delivering projects from inception to handover
- Ensuring all objectives are met including; project scope, deadlines, cost, quality, risk management, communications, resource management, procurement and integration
- Leading and managing critical relationships with key stakeholders
Our project management team is a fast and dynamic environment with a strong reputation for 1st class quality and results for our clients. We’re enjoying a strong forward order book which means we work hard when we need all hands-on deck, but we balance that with flexible work practices to ensure you're supported with time and space for the other important priorities in life.
You will need to have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in project or construction management, architecture or quantity surveying
- Demonstrated experience in managing or supporting private or public projects within the Health building design, construction or infrastructure sector
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Success at building and managing client relationships
- Well-developed problem solving and negotiation skills
- Experience in capital works infrastructure projects within the Health sector will be highly regarded
- A current drivers’ license
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position and the successful applicant will need to undergo the national police checking process.
Every day, our people come together to find solutions for our clients’ complex challenges.
Our experts are at the forefront of their specialisation in engineering, geotechnical, environmental, and project management services.
Why join us?
- We thrive on delivering the highest technical standards. It’s in our DNA
- We’re proud of our experts and our projects and we’re generous in celebrating them
- We invest in our people. Our technical and leadership training builds careers
- We understand work isn’t everything. We support you to make space for the other parts of your life
- We make a difference. Some projects are large and iconic; others are small and complex. They all enhance our world.
Our benefits include:
- Professional, technical and industry development opportunities
- Technically challenging projects across a wide variety of clients and market sectors
- Flexible work arrangements – includes variable start and finish times, working from home/hybrid work and part-time hours
- Leave options and support – includes Paid Parental and Partner Leave, purchase of additional leave, and salary packaging
- Modern and contemporary offices
- Wellbeing benefits including vaccinations
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Professional memberships
Whether in Australia, New Zealand, or collaborating on projects across the globe, you’ll be part of a team of over 20,000 professionals committed to affecting positive change.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We understand that uniqueness delivers new thinking. Our clients do too. We’re committed to ensuring our workforce reflects the rich diversity of the communities in which we work.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend