Associate Occupational Hygienist – Perth, WA
Job no: 500084
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - WA
- Join a well-established WHS team in a global top tier firm
- Grow your career as a specialist Occupational Hygiene consultant
- Support our clients across Mining, Oil & Gas and Indoor Environments sectors
Market leading consultancy; strong and growing pipeline of projects; supportive and flexible work environment
About the role
You’ll join a collaborative, tight-knit team who take pride in what we deliver for our clients. Join a culture committed to supporting you to specialise and grow in all areas of occupational hygiene consulting across a broad spectrum of industries.
Day-to-day, your role will include:
- Working with clients to recognise, evaluate and control health hazards to protect workers and improve their workplace;
- Completing occupational hygiene risk assessments and conducting workplace monitoring;
- Producing technical reports detailing your investigation, risk assessment and practicable solutions for our clients;
- Supporting and mentoring other team members through specialism in occupational hygiene and cross-training from other disciplines in the WHS Practice; and
- Providing specialist occupational hygiene knowledge and solutions
You may also be able to enjoy periods of travel, both domestic and international, as-and-when suitable projects, conferences or other engagements arise, subject to your availability and interest.
You’ll be a competent, enthusiastic and service-focussed Occupational Hygiene professional with:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the industry
- Full membership with AIOH, with current or the goal of becoming a Certified Occupational Hygienist, COH
- Sound project management and technical report writing skills
- Excellent client relationship building skills
- A team player with a passion for sharing specialist technical knowledge
Exemplified by our Leading with Science brand position, Tetra Tech Coffey are committed to developing specialists and offer time and funding to pursue professional development through memberships and relevant training courses.
You’ll enjoy these benefits:
- We support you to make space for the other parts of your life - flexible and hybrid work, tailored hours, remote work, study breaks and leave purchase plans enabling you to have up to 8 weeks of annual leave per year!
- Opportunities to work across a wide variety of projects, clients and sectors
- Professional development opportunities including coaching and mentorship by our technical, project management and business development experts
- Professional memberships
- Reward and recognition program
- Participation in company ownership through our employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave for primary and secondary care givers
- Employee assistance program available to all staff and their immediate families
- Multiple Employee Resource Groups that support employees to create collaborative, safe space teams with others who share diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Travel discounts through our corporate traveller program
- Novated vehicle leasing options
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We understand that uniqueness delivers new thinking. Our clients do too.
We’re committed to providing a working environment where all employees are valued for their unique contributions and ensuring a workforce which reflects the diversity of our clients and the communities in which we work.
Tetra Tech Coffey Pty Ltd is a member of the Diversity Council Australia.
Tetra Tech Coffey (NZ) Limited is a member of the Diversity Works NZ.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend